Donald Ross & Roseland
18 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE Est. 1926
History of Roseland Golf & curling club
The course formerly known as Roseland Park Country Club was designed by world golf hall of fame, renowned and respected golf course architect Mr. Donald Ross (1872-1948). Ross transformed the North American golf course landscape with ideas from his native Scotland, making the sport more enjoyable and popular. He continued to transform the golf landscape of North America, designing 413 courses.
Roseland was designed by Ross in 1926 and remains true to the original layout. The greens are typical Ross designs pitched from back-to-front, with multiple tiers and with no resemblance between each green. The 6,943-yard par-72 layout challenges any caliber golfer. The course features 84 strategically placed bunkers and several water holes. All original to the Donald Ross 1926 design of Roseland.
The Clubhouse with attached 6-sheet curling rink was constructed in 1979. The course was purchased by the City of Windsor in 1972 and designated under the Ontario Heritage Act in 2003. The Course remains true to it’s original design with all tee boxes, green designs and hole routing original to Donald Ross 1926 design.